Wednesday, February 10, 2010

almost had a pizza today...

Today more snow covered the land, resulting in huge traffic jams and icy roads. I was away fixing computers in remote locations when I heard about those jams and figured it might be wise to leave half an hour early and go straight home instead of going by the office.
What would normally take me half an hour by car took me 2 hours. The heating in my car is not working properly, so by the time I got home my feet where half frozen and my fingers weren't too hot either. Suffice to say I really did not feel like doing anything anymore when I got home, I just wanted to collapse on the couch and be. My boyfriend and daughter had already been fed by my mother, so they asked me what I had planned for food for myself and I replied, "I don't care. I don't wanna cook. I'll get myself a pizza!"
Next thing I know I was shoo'd off into the bathroom for a hot foot bath while my mother was frying some frozen fish and warming up some canned sweetcorn for me.

I love my mum!

1 comment:

  1. Hej Kaetje. Je had nog een comment achtergelaten op mijn blogspot, en ik wou graag reply-en maar ik kan je email nergens vinden.
    Mail anders even op naomikooiker at gmail punt com :)

    ReplyDelete