Friday, February 1, 2019

Back again

In the summer of 2010 I stopped with the Paleo diet: pregnancy and Paleo was not a happy combination for me.

My weight has been relatively stable between 100 en 110 kg in the 7 years after giving birth to my son, but with a break-up and all the emotional stress surrounding it I've been gaining weight again.

Time to get back on that horse then!
For 3 weeks I've been easing back into Paleo. Again I'm being lenient on the dairy, but strict on sugar, wheat, rice and potatoes. I'm eating so much veggies! And meat. I'm more ambivalent about the meat now than I was 9 years ago. I know we (humans) have to cut back big time on our meat intake in order to keep this planet liveable for all. My conscience and I are still in discussion about it and a good solution remains to be found.

I don't think I'll be posting a lot here. But I figured at least a small update would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment