Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Forgive me for I have sinned!

Since I have started the diet on January second I have eaten the following sinful food:
2 bites of brownie
1 chocolate tablet
200 gram of "Sinas Snippers"
4 pieces of salty liquorice

Actually not that bad for someone who was used to 2-3 bars of chocolate a week ;-) And there where mitigating circumstances for the sinas snippers and the chocolate: I was ill.

All in all it's going pretty well. I never expected weight loss to kick in soon, maybe 1 kilo a month (2 pounds?). However, I've already lost 5 kilo! I went from 113 to 108.

I've got some challenges coming up ahead though. I'm going to the sauna (welness resort) 2 times in Februari, once with my boyfriend and once with my best friend. My boyfriend and I will have a tapas menu for lunch, and I have no clue how that can be kept Paleo. I informed them upfront that I can't have grain or sugar though, and I'll just have to ignore all the E numbers and salt in the food I guess. When I go with my best friend we'll have a lunch buffet, so I can pretty much choose my own food. But then the dessert.... Maybe I'll just indulge myself with yoghurt and honey, if that's available. The fruit is probably canned, so not an option and all else is really not an option :p (icecream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, tarts, cake, etc)

Next update I will give you a recipe, something I've been making long before I went paleo and which goes well in a paleo diet if you don't mine dairy and supermarket ham.

No comments:

Post a Comment